Thursday, October 2, 2008

Finally the blog is up.

I can't believe it was so easy to set this up once I decided to do it.  In hindsight, August holds for me memories of mostly making phonecalls.  Then September came - more phonecalls and a three day shoot.  And after the shoot, just to avoid a sudden change, more phonecalls.

The first thing I want to do is say thanks to everyone who made this production possible.  

Stephen sat in on the transfer of the rushes in London and is very happy with the look of them.  I will see them and hear them next week and report straight back.  And we will start post as soon as possible.

Photos are still being edited for posting on the blog.  Any day now.

I hope we get finished soon and get together again for a screening.  In the meantime keep an eye on, and feel free to keep in touch through the blog.

Regards,

Bren.

No comments: